Things to Remember Before Attending a Taping:
- You must be 18 years old or over to attend a taping.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- You can only attend one taping every six months.
- All shows are overbooked to ensure capacity, and no one is guaranteed entry.
- Everyone must have a government issued picture ID to security.
- Bring your confirmation e-mail confirming that you have tickets. It’s great to keep it with you (or on your smart phone or tablet) in case something goes wrong.
What Time Show I Arrive?
It is recommended that you are in line no later than 3PM. Your guests may join you in line up until 3:15PM.
No one will be permitted to join the line after 3:15PM.
How Do I Cancel My Reservation?
For further questions regarding tickets or to cancel your reservation, please contact:
Where is ‘The Late Show’ Studio?
Venue: Ed Sullivan Theater
New York, NY 10019
Neighborhoods: Hell’s Kitchen, Midtown West