Colbert News Hub is a comprehensive fan site and community featuring of all the latest news and updates on Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report and the Late Show, including episode guides, breaking news, event coverage, exclusive interviews and contests, as well as a whole host of other fan favourites.
WHO ARE WE?
Colbert News Hub is an independently run fan site, we are NOT the official The Colbert Report website, NOR are we Stephen Colbert’s personal website.
The site is maintained by volunteer staff. We are NOT employees of Comedy Central or The Colbert Report, NOR are we affiliated with the show in any capacity.
Our volunteer staff, many of which worked as Completists for the now retired NoFactZone.net hail from all corners of the globe, and have a varying degree of experience in the world of fan blogging.
Colbert News Hub accepts guest posts on an as-needed basis. If you have a story idea, or would like to cover an event you’re attending, please send an email to email@example.com with your story idea.
Please note, Colbert News Hub is not in a position to compensate contributors at this time, but we are more than happy to link to a site of your choosing.
COLBERT NEWS HUB – EXCLUSIVES
In our short time on the web we have been fortunate enough to bring you exclusive contests and give aways, and to gain exclusive interviews with former writers for The Colbert Report Scott Sherman and Frank Lesser, authors Lisa Rogak, Michael Charney and Sophia A. McClennen, PSU SuperPAC founder Remy Maisel, comedy writer Sharilyn Johnson, and composers of The Colbert Report’s Hobbit Week Theme Baba Yaga.
- Scott Sherman “Bad for the Jews”
- Lisa Rogak “And Nothing But the Truthiness”
- Frank Lesser “Sad Monsters”
- Michael Charney “Chasing Glenn Beck”
- Remy Maisel & Jess Cody “Penn Staters For A Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow”
- Sophia A. McClennen “Colbert’s America”
- Sharilyn Johnson “Fake News Fangirl”
- Baba Yaga “The Colbert Report’s Hobbit Week Theme”
- Sharilyn Johnson & Remy Maisel “Bears & Balls: The Colbert Report A-Z”
Contests & Giveaways
- Book Giveaway: “And Nothing But the Truthiness”
- Photo Contest: “I Am A Pole”
- See It Early and Save: “A Christmas Carol: Twist Your Dickens”
Our staff and loyal readers, (or “Hubsters”) have also tipped us off with some amazing scoop, most notably our reporting that Daft Punk would appear on the show as guests, or as it turned out, their none appearance which resulted in the amazing “Get Lucky” mega-dance video.
Hubsters have also been fortunate enough to attend and report back on numerous events featuring Stephen Colbert and The Colbert Report staff, including Stephen Colbert in conversation(s) for the Montclair Film Festival, Night of Too Many Stars, Barnes & Noble book signings, The Comedy Awards, “Behind the Scenes of ‘The Colbert Report'” at the New York Comedy Festival, a Long Day’s Journey into Late Night, and Gglassquerade.
CAUSE WE SUPPORT
- Donors Choose: Colbert News Hub Giving Page
GAINING AN ONLINE PRESENCE
Since our inception, our blog has been linked by a variety of mainstream media sources, and popular entertainment blogs and websites, including:
- Wikipedia: Colbert SuperPAC — Reference 
- Wikipedia: Stephen Colbert (Character) — Reference 
- Star Crossed Comics: Fake News Rumble — Permalink.
- DoSomething.org: Press Room — Do Something Awards” Behind-the-Scenes Stills.
- The Days of Yore: Press — Tom Purcell Interview.
- DonorsChoose: Bloggers — Colbert News Hub Giving Page.
- Change.org: Jose Antonio Vargas — Thanks Change.org Supporters on Colbert Report.
- Restoring Truthiness: Late Night — Jon Stewart Goes to Afghanistan.
- The Huffington Post: ‘The Dana Carvey Show’ — 6 Facts From GQ’s Oral History.
- Restoring Truthiness: Late Night — Emmy Winners List is Out: Daily Show Dominates.
- Flavor Wire: 10 Great Grunge-Era Band Posters — Jon Stewart Nirvana Q & A.
- The Huffington Post: Urlesque — Mark Malkoff Gives Free Cab Rides For 14 Hours.
- The Huffington Post: Comedy — Stephen Colbert Plays ‘The Donating Game’ With Kevin Kline.
- Newsbusters: Tim Graham — Newsweek Touts Jon Stewart’s USO Tour.
- Comics Alliance: Preview — Talking Sled Dog Comic Featured on ‘The Colbert Report’.
- The Huffington Post: God And David Javerbaum Share ‘It Getteth Better’ Video.
- USFIRST: First in the News — January, 2012.
- The Huffington Post: Media — George Stephanopoulos, Stephen Colbert Talk Republicans.
- Boise Weekly: City Desk — Colbert Buys South Carolina TV Ads But Won’t Be On Ballot.
- NPR: It’s All Politics — The Cain Train Is Back On Track In S.C., With Colbert As Conductor.
- Restoring Truthiness: Stephen Colbert, Herman Cain Rally for Votes in South Carolina.
- The Washington Post: Stephen Colbert’s ‘I Am a Pole (And So Can You!)’ to be Released.
- Montclair Film Festival: Press to Date.
- The GLOC: The Roundup [8.1] — Amy Sedaris “Downey Unstoppables” Ad Campaign.
- Lez Get Real: Commentary — Who’s The Real Puppet Master In Washington?
- Bitch Yourself Thin: Too Darn Hot — Hans Beinholtz.
- Vlad Kraven: Magic on TV — Copperfield on Colbert.
- KPBS: Mike Mullen on Daily Show — Staying Apolitical is Critical.
- Daily Kos: The Daily Show/Colbert Report Social Hour — 10.20.11.
- Catholica: Glenn Pocalypse — The 3/11 Project.
- mic?: “The Late Night Trinity” — Comics Should Be Good.
- Largehearted Boy: Book Notes — Colbert News Hub Interview with Author Lisa Rogak.
- Daily Kos: Bernie Sanders and Stephen Colbert Duel over Corporate Personhood — 01.05.12.
- Party Hard Politics: Colbert’s Candidacy: Humor Is The One Way To…Truthiness.
- Chasing Glenn Beck: New Interview.
- tubefilter news: ‘Walking Dead,’ ‘Aim High’ Win WGA New Media Awards.
- NY-Info: Stephen Colbert’s ‘I Am a Pole (And So Can You!)’ to be Released.
- The Washington Post – Celebritology: Stephen Colbert’s ‘I Am a Pole (And So Can You!)’ to be Released.
- Parenting Plus: Yes! Stephen Colbert’s “I Am a Pole (And So Can You!)” Is Actually Getting Published.
- New York Daily News: Stephen Colbert to Write a Children’s Book About Poles: Yes, Poles.
- Stroller Traffic: You Know You Want To Read Stephen Colbert’s Kids’ Book.
- The Clog: “The Daily Show” Comes to Charlotte.
- D.C. Xposed: Bill Clinton: End “Stand Your Ground”
- Fan Art: Saint Stephen Colbert? by @JamesMartinSJ
- MUSH! Sled Dogs with Issues! by @infurnari
- MUSH! Sled Dogs with Issues! – Facebook Page by @infurnari
- MIFF Presents: An Evening with Stephen Colbert by @MontclairFF
- ‘Daily Show’ Comedians Didn’t Sweat the Small Stuff on Stage by @campustimes
- Jonathan Alter — Stephen Colbert at the Wellmont Theatre.
- Michael Charney — Author Michael Charney to Contribute Percentage of Book Sales to Colbert Super PAC.
DonorsChoose Giving Page:
HOW CAN I CONTACT STEPHEN?
If you would like to write Stephen a fan letter or request an autograph, you can mail those requests and letters to:
c/o The Colbert Report
513 West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019
You can contact Stephens Manager:
375 Greenwich Street (5th Floor)
New York, NY 10013
Comedy Central: Press Information.
Colbert Nation Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org