- 50 Seat Fillers - Seat Fillers to fill in the featured camera seats when the artists, celebrities and ticket holders are temporarily away from their seats
- 250 Balcony Seats - we need 250 diehard comedy fans to sit in the 2nd balcony during the show
Everyone must be at least 21 years old and have a valid state/government issued ID or passport (with a visible date-of-birth) to attend a taping.
Our dress code is BLACK TIE/FORMAL. Please read carefully for guidance:
- Women: Please wear a BLACK cocktail dress. Think classy. Please no short dresses that you would wear out to a club. Also, please stay away from Sequin dresses too.
- Men: Black tuxedo if you have one. If not, please wear a Black Suit, white shirt and dark tie.
- General Don’ts: NO hats or large logos. No sequins.
Please be aware that cameras, cell phones, PDAs, pagers, large bags, backpacks, food or drinks will NOT be allowed in the venue.
All Seat Fillers must pass through a security check, including a metal detector, before being seated. To expedite the process (and save time for everyone) please leave all over-sized bags and purses in your vehicle, if possible.
(Thanks to Grace for the Tip!)